Saturday, June 27, 2009

And so it begins...

Hi.
I collect things. Rocks, sea shells, feathers, condiments, people, pretty paper, ideas, adventures, stories, and so forth ad nauseum. Most of the time I simply hoard these things, occasionally arranging and rearranging until I get bored and move on. But lately, I feel like I ought to share some of these things with people like you. I have decided against sharing my condiments because little packets of horseradish paste are just really hard to find and I know you all want one, and if I shared with one of you, the rest would feel left out. Therefore, I shall share words about horseradish paste and hope that it will suffice. I shall share words about rocks and feathers and the people that I am destined to meet. I will share adventures, but only if they are at all fascinating, and I will share my thoughts if ever I come across them.
I suppose if you keep up with the reading of this thing, you'll get a glimpse into my story. Hopefully it will entertain you and perhaps make you smile. I pray that my story will bring joy to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment